Sites & Rates
Our private waterfront sites have direct access to the beach
Rate: $45 (plus tax) per site per night
Our open waterfront sites have direct access to the beach and great views
Rate: $30 (plus tax) per site per night
Our forest sites are private and just a short walk to the beach
Rate: $25 (plus tax) per site per night
You still need to bring your camping gear to stay in one of our camping cabins – except maybe the tent! Our cabins sleep 2 or 4 people.
Rate: $50 (plus tax) per cabin per night or $75.00 (plus tax) per night with camping gear
**If you don’t have gear we will rent the cabins full equipped with everything except bedding for $75.00 per night***
Our half acre group campsite is available for groups of 15 adults or more. This large site has a stage and beach bar made from driftwood.
Adults and children over 12 years per day ~ $10 (plus tax)
Children aged 6 – 12 years per day ~ $5 (plus tax)
Children under 6 years stay for free
Please Note: Our group site must be booked 2 weeks in advance
Seasonal rates are available on selected sites. The season runs from May Long weekend to September Long weekend.
Rates are for the whole season and must be paid in full on arrival. The rates are based on 1 RV per site.
Forest sites $800 (plus tax)
Private waterfront sites $1400~$2000 (plus tax)
We have a number of oceanfront RV lots available on an annual lease. Put your name on our waiting list for the next one that becomes available.
Download our annual lease lot factsheet here.
Annual site rental $3000~$3500 (plus tax) depending on the site.
Hot showers are available for $3 per shower
Dogs are welcome ~ $5 per dog per stay
Day use permits ~ $5 (plus tax) per person or $10 (plus tax) per family of 4
Firewood is available for sale ~ please ask at the campground office
Campsites must be left clean and clear of all garbage on departure. Dirty site cleanup is charged at $30 per hour to your credit card.
The Small Print
Camping at Mussel Beach Campground is a true wilderness experience so please bear in mind:
- We can accommodate RV’s up to 35 feet in length
- There is no electricity on the property so we are unable to offer hook ups
- There is no running water so you will need to bring your own drinking water
- Rain water is collected in large tanks and is available for use as wash water
- Propane heated hot water showers are available at a nominal cost
- We have pit and compost toilets but no flushing ones
- Garbage must be taken away with you or burnt in your campfire
- Glass bottles should not be brought into the camp site as they are an environmental hazard and heavy to transport
- We can recycle clean cans and plastic bottles
- Firewood is available for sale
- Car top boats may be launched from the shoreline but we have no boat ramp or facilities for larger boats
- We only except cash or credit card, no debit cards
- Check in time is between 2pm-10pm
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
All reservations require a credit card and the first night of camping to be prepaid with the balance to be paid at check in. Cancelations or changes to your reservation received 30 day days prior to arrival date will receive a refund minus a $10.00 administration fee. Cancelations received less then 30 days and more then 7 days prior to arrival day will forfeit their deposit of 1 night of camping. Cancelations less then 7 days or no shows the full amount due will be charged to your credit card. For campers not wanting to leave a credit card you may request an online invoice which is to be paid in full and the same cancelation policy as stated above applies. There is no refunds given for early departures.
A full list of Campsite rules and regulations can be found here